Unite to fight corruption, Digvijay tells MPs
New Delhi: With the Parliament set to debate the contentious Lokpal bill Tuesday, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh called it an opportunity for parliamentarians to show their unity against corruption.
"Today the Lokpal Bill is being debated. An opportunity for Parliamentarians to show to the World that they are united to fight corruption," Digvijay Singh said on Twitter.
Taking a dig at Team Anna, which is staging an agitation for a strong Lokpal in Mumbai and Delhi, the Congress leader said they were being "cruel" asking unwell Anna Hazare to fast.
"For a change shouldn`t Kejriwal, Kiran Bedi and the Bhushans fast instead of making Anna fast even when is unwell. Team Anna being cruel," he said in another post on Twitter.
Anna Hazare starts his three-day-fast at Mumbai`s MMRDA ground Tuesday.
With IANS Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof