UP court issues summons against Sanjay Dutt
Barabanki: A local court here has issued
a summons against Bollyood actor Sanjay Dutt directing him to
appear before it on March 22 in a case relating to alleged
objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Arvind
Mishra issued the summons for the second time against filmstar
Sanjay Dutt yesterday asking him to appear before the court on
the next date of hearing on March 22 after he failed to
appear despite earlier instructions, prosecution sources said.
Dutt had reportedly made the allegedly objectionable
remarks about Mayawati at a rally during Lok Sabha election
campaign in Tikaitnagar in April last year.
The case was lodged against Dutt by the then station
house officer Vinay Kumar Mishra.
The investigating officer later filed a chargesheet
against the filmstar in ACJM`s court, which directed Dutt to
appear on February 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!