UP court issues summons against Sanjay Dutt
Barabanki: A local court here has issued
a summons against Bollyood actor Sanjay Dutt directing him to
appear before it on March 22 in a case relating to alleged
objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Arvind
Mishra issued the summons for the second time against filmstar
Sanjay Dutt yesterday asking him to appear before the court on
the next date of hearing on March 22 after he failed to
appear despite earlier instructions, prosecution sources said.
Dutt had reportedly made the allegedly objectionable
remarks about Mayawati at a rally during Lok Sabha election
campaign in Tikaitnagar in April last year.
The case was lodged against Dutt by the then station
house officer Vinay Kumar Mishra.
The investigating officer later filed a chargesheet
against the filmstar in ACJM`s court, which directed Dutt to
appear on February 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh