UP court issues summons against Sanjay Dutt
Barabanki: A local court here has issued
a summons against Bollyood actor Sanjay Dutt directing him to
appear before it on March 22 in a case relating to alleged
objectionable remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Arvind
Mishra issued the summons for the second time against filmstar
Sanjay Dutt yesterday asking him to appear before the court on
the next date of hearing on March 22 after he failed to
appear despite earlier instructions, prosecution sources said.
Dutt had reportedly made the allegedly objectionable
remarks about Mayawati at a rally during Lok Sabha election
campaign in Tikaitnagar in April last year.
The case was lodged against Dutt by the then station
house officer Vinay Kumar Mishra.
The investigating officer later filed a chargesheet
against the filmstar in ACJM`s court, which directed Dutt to
appear on February 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars