UP: Digvijay, Khursheed share dais with Amar at a public function
Farukhabad: Senior Congress leaders Digvijay
Singh and Salman Khursheed shared the dais with Amar Singh at
a public function here, triggering speculation of the former
SP general secretary inching closure to the national party.
While Digviyaj termed Amar as his "brother, friend and
an associate", the Lokmanch chief said despite being political
opponent he learnt a lot from the Congress leader.
"Today, some people are duping public with false claims.
Now, I and Dijvijay have taken out sword against them," Amar
said at a college inauguration function on Tuesday.
He also hailed Khursheed saying he was a very "nice
Salman too appeared soft on Amar. "I have no grudges with
Amar. When he was in SP, I was opposed to the party," he said.
Later, when asked about chances of merging his party with
Congress, Amar said if such a decision is taken it will be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley