UPA-2 a failure on all fronts, alleges CPI(M)
Patna: CPI(M) politburo member S Ramchandra Pillai on Monday alleged that the UPA-2 government led by the Congress was "a total failure" on all fronts.
Talking to reporters here, Pillai described the report card presented by the UPA-2 as "bundle of lies" and alleged the Central government was "a total failure on all fronts."
He also alleged that price rise and corruption had made the common people`s condition miserable and the Central government had failed "to tackle the problems."
There were no differences between the policies of the NDA led by BJP or the UPA led by the Congress, Pillai claimed.
He said the Left parties were trying to form a Left Democratic Front to provide an alternative to the NDA and the UPA led by Congress.
The leaders of the Left parties would meet in New Delhi day after tomorrow to hold discussions on launching a Left Democratic Front, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?