UPA-2 a failure on all fronts, alleges CPI(M)
Patna: CPI(M) politburo member S Ramchandra Pillai on Monday alleged that the UPA-2 government led by the Congress was "a total failure" on all fronts.
Talking to reporters here, Pillai described the report card presented by the UPA-2 as "bundle of lies" and alleged the Central government was "a total failure on all fronts."
He also alleged that price rise and corruption had made the common people`s condition miserable and the Central government had failed "to tackle the problems."
There were no differences between the policies of the NDA led by BJP or the UPA led by the Congress, Pillai claimed.
He said the Left parties were trying to form a Left Democratic Front to provide an alternative to the NDA and the UPA led by Congress.
The leaders of the Left parties would meet in New Delhi day after tomorrow to hold discussions on launching a Left Democratic Front, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan