UPA government in ICU: Nitin Gadkari
Agartala: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Thursday said the UPA government at the Centre is in "intensive care unit" and claimed that his party would form government in the next elections.
"The UPA government is in ICU. Time has come for the BJP to form a government at the Centre," Gadkari said while addressing a public meeting here.
He alleged that the Congress-led UPA government had failed to work for people and asserted that the BJP-ruled states in the country were "pro-active" and had shown examples of "good governance".
"This time BJP will form government at the Centre and will make a mark of good governance, good economic governance, good e-governance and social harmony," Gadkari said.
He demanded that the border with Bangladesh be sealed properly to prevent illegal migration and expressed concern that a time would come when a migrant would oneday adorn the chair of chief minister of Assam.
He also asked people to be alert against Maoism coming from Nepal and spread of Pakistan-sponsored terrorism, which were posing a twin threat to the security of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog