UPA government is in coma: BJP
Jamshedpur: BJP General Secretary Dharmendra Pradhan today said the Congress-led UPA government was in "coma" and election could take place any time in the country.
"The people of the country want to get rid of the UPA government which is in coma and are looking at BJP as an alternative force to form the next government, which can take place any time," Pradhan, who has retained his position in the recently announced Rajnath Singh-led BJP central team, told reporters here.
He alleged that the UPA government did not have the magical figure in Parliament, but wanted support from two-three political parties by threatening CBI inquiry against their leaders.
About senior party leaders from Jharkhand like former chief minister Arjun Munda and former union minister Yashwant Sinha not being included in the new BJP Central Committee, he said, "Aren`t Atal Bihar Vajpayee and Lal Krishna Advani our leaders even if they are not part of the committee?"
Pradhan expressed confidence that the next government would be formed by the BJP-led NDA.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!