UPA govt a patient on ventilator: Ramdev
Rewari (Haryana): The Congress-led UPA government at the Centre will not be able to complete its full term as its condition is like that of a patient surviving on ventilator, says yoga guru Ramdev.
Addressing a press conference here yesterday, he alleged the accumulation of black money during the UPA regime had crossed all limits.
Ramdev said the white paper on black money presented in Parliament by the UPA government was a "bundle of white lies".
"Why the government is afraid of disclosing names of those politicians who have stashed black money in foreign banks?" the yoga master asked.
The UPA government would not be able to complete its five-year term, he said adding its current status was like that of a patient surviving on ventilator.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what