UPA govt fails to protect Indians abroad: MM Joshi
Patna: Senior BJP leader Murali Manaohar Joshi on Saturday accused the UPA government at the Centre of being "utter failure" to protect Indians in other countries.
He was referring to the killing of six Sikhs by a white-supremacist on a gurudwara at Wisconsin in the USA last Sunday.
Joshi said it is a dangerous thing to equate people with beard and terrorists.
Human right was under threat in Pakistan and people are deserting from different parts of Pakistan to India, the senior BJP leader said.
These matters would be raised in Parliament by him shortly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’