UPA govt fails to protect Indians abroad: MM Joshi
Patna: Senior BJP leader Murali Manaohar Joshi on Saturday accused the UPA government at the Centre of being "utter failure" to protect Indians in other countries.
He was referring to the killing of six Sikhs by a white-supremacist on a gurudwara at Wisconsin in the USA last Sunday.
Joshi said it is a dangerous thing to equate people with beard and terrorists.
Human right was under threat in Pakistan and people are deserting from different parts of Pakistan to India, the senior BJP leader said.
These matters would be raised in Parliament by him shortly, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report