UPA govt fails to protect Indians abroad: MM Joshi
Patna: Senior BJP leader Murali Manaohar Joshi on Saturday accused the UPA government at the Centre of being "utter failure" to protect Indians in other countries.
He was referring to the killing of six Sikhs by a white-supremacist on a gurudwara at Wisconsin in the USA last Sunday.
Joshi said it is a dangerous thing to equate people with beard and terrorists.
Human right was under threat in Pakistan and people are deserting from different parts of Pakistan to India, the senior BJP leader said.
These matters would be raised in Parliament by him shortly, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference