UPA govt has lost vision: BJP leader Joshi
Varanasi: Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Sunday attacked the Congress-led UPA government, saying that it is neck-deep in corruption and has lost the vision.
"When cases of corruption started surfacing, this government instead of taking tough actions started blaming the CAG," the Varanasi MP said here.
This government has lost vision and except air and sunlight almost everything else has been privatised, Joshi said, adding that the country should not follow the West blindly.
Joshi was here to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year