UPA govt has lost vision: BJP leader Joshi
Varanasi: Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Sunday attacked the Congress-led UPA government, saying that it is neck-deep in corruption and has lost the vision.
"When cases of corruption started surfacing, this government instead of taking tough actions started blaming the CAG," the Varanasi MP said here.
This government has lost vision and except air and sunlight almost everything else has been privatised, Joshi said, adding that the country should not follow the West blindly.
Joshi was here to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred