UPA govt has lost vision: BJP leader Joshi
Varanasi: Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Sunday attacked the Congress-led UPA government, saying that it is neck-deep in corruption and has lost the vision.
"When cases of corruption started surfacing, this government instead of taking tough actions started blaming the CAG," the Varanasi MP said here.
This government has lost vision and except air and sunlight almost everything else has been privatised, Joshi said, adding that the country should not follow the West blindly.
Joshi was here to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32
- Pakistan has been crying for Kashmir ever since independence: NPP
- Harshvardhan is more hardworking than me which is very surprising, says Anil Kapoor
- Three-year-old boy, rescued from a borewell in Gwalior, declared dead by doctors
- Thanks to natural forces, Antarctic temperature falls! But it's temporary