UPA govt has lost vision: BJP leader Joshi
Varanasi: Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Sunday attacked the Congress-led UPA government, saying that it is neck-deep in corruption and has lost the vision.
"When cases of corruption started surfacing, this government instead of taking tough actions started blaming the CAG," the Varanasi MP said here.
This government has lost vision and except air and sunlight almost everything else has been privatised, Joshi said, adding that the country should not follow the West blindly.
Joshi was here to attend a function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks