UPA govt responsible for country`s economic crisis: Amit Shah
Agra: Terming the UPA government a failure on all fronts, BJP`s UP in-charge Amit Shah on Tuesday held the "poor" policies of the Congress-led government responsible for the economic crisis in the country.
Economic growth of the country has slipped down to 4.4 per cent due to the poor planning and policies of the government, he said in a function organised by traders here.
Traders play an important role in the development of a country, Shah said, adding BJP ruled states of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have made-all round economic progress.
He asked for the support of traders to help BJP win the 2014 Lok Sabha polls and assured them to take up their issues if the party came to power.
Meanwhile, Shah also attacked the Samajwadi Party for failing to develop Uttar Pradesh on the pattern of Gujarat.
"Despite the availability of resources, the UP government has failed to carry out the desired development," Shah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden