UPA govt responsible for country`s economic crisis: Amit Shah
Agra: Terming the UPA government a failure on all fronts, BJP`s UP in-charge Amit Shah on Tuesday held the "poor" policies of the Congress-led government responsible for the economic crisis in the country.
Economic growth of the country has slipped down to 4.4 per cent due to the poor planning and policies of the government, he said in a function organised by traders here.
Traders play an important role in the development of a country, Shah said, adding BJP ruled states of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have made-all round economic progress.
He asked for the support of traders to help BJP win the 2014 Lok Sabha polls and assured them to take up their issues if the party came to power.
Meanwhile, Shah also attacked the Samajwadi Party for failing to develop Uttar Pradesh on the pattern of Gujarat.
"Despite the availability of resources, the UP government has failed to carry out the desired development," Shah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen