UPA on its last legs, claims Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Jaipur: Main opposition BJP on Monday claimed the UPA government has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime and next Budget Session would be its "final session".
BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi dubbed the next session of the Parliament as "semi-final" for the UPA government, ahead of its "last Budget Session" next year.
"UPA government has lost its credibility among people hence the next Budget Session of Parliament would be the government`s final session," he claimed.
Addressing a rally organised by the party in Alwar district`s Kishangarh Bas area, Naqvi said people have lost faith in this government which has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime.
He said that the government`s performance was poor both inside and outside the Parliament and the corruption is rampant.
"Next session of the Parliament will be semi-final and the Budget Session will be final for the UPA government in which people have lost their faith," the BJP leader said.
Naqvi also alleged that the government was keen on benefiting foreign companies.
He lashed out at the Rajasthan Government, claiming the state lags behind the BJP-ruled Gujarat when it comes to recruitment opportunities for the people from minority communities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday