UPA on its last legs, claims Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Jaipur: Main opposition BJP on Monday claimed the UPA government has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime and next Budget Session would be its "final session".
BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi dubbed the next session of the Parliament as "semi-final" for the UPA government, ahead of its "last Budget Session" next year.
"UPA government has lost its credibility among people hence the next Budget Session of Parliament would be the government`s final session," he claimed.
Addressing a rally organised by the party in Alwar district`s Kishangarh Bas area, Naqvi said people have lost faith in this government which has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime.
He said that the government`s performance was poor both inside and outside the Parliament and the corruption is rampant.
"Next session of the Parliament will be semi-final and the Budget Session will be final for the UPA government in which people have lost their faith," the BJP leader said.
Naqvi also alleged that the government was keen on benefiting foreign companies.
He lashed out at the Rajasthan Government, claiming the state lags behind the BJP-ruled Gujarat when it comes to recruitment opportunities for the people from minority communities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men