UPA on its last legs, claims Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Jaipur: Main opposition BJP on Monday claimed the UPA government has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime and next Budget Session would be its "final session".
BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi dubbed the next session of the Parliament as "semi-final" for the UPA government, ahead of its "last Budget Session" next year.
"UPA government has lost its credibility among people hence the next Budget Session of Parliament would be the government`s final session," he claimed.
Addressing a rally organised by the party in Alwar district`s Kishangarh Bas area, Naqvi said people have lost faith in this government which has taken undemocratic decisions during its regime.
He said that the government`s performance was poor both inside and outside the Parliament and the corruption is rampant.
"Next session of the Parliament will be semi-final and the Budget Session will be final for the UPA government in which people have lost their faith," the BJP leader said.
Naqvi also alleged that the government was keen on benefiting foreign companies.
He lashed out at the Rajasthan Government, claiming the state lags behind the BJP-ruled Gujarat when it comes to recruitment opportunities for the people from minority communities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case