UPA to last till 2014: Rajiv Shukla
Kanpur: Confident that the UPA government will complete its term, Congress on Sunday said mid-term polls would remain an "unfulfilled dream" of those political parties predicting the government would fall before 2014 elections.
"There are no chances of mid-term polls. Whichever party dreams of such, will have their wishes unfulfilled. The government will complete its term and elections will take place only in 2014," Congress leader Rajiv Shukla told reporters after a UP Cricket Association meeting here.
The BJP had yesterday said at the party`s National Council Meeting in Surajkund, Haryana that it was unlikely the UPA government would sustain till 2014.
Shukla also denied that the UPA government was in any danger due to Trinamool Congress` withdrawal from the alliance, saying that they had full support from various other parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday