UPSC to hold combined defence service exam on Feb 14
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission
has decided to hold the Combined Defence Services Examination
(I), 2010 on February 14 next year for admission to Indian
Military Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy.
The examinations will be held for courses commencing in
January 2011 and for Officers Training Academy, Chennai for
the courses (Men and Women) commencing in April 2011, said an
The last date for all applications to reach the UPSC is
October 26, 2009, the release said.
Candidates can browse UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in
for details regarding the eligibility conditions, syllabus and
scheme of the examination besides centres of examination,
guidelines for filling up application form etc, the release
They can also contact UPSC`s `forms supply monitoring
cell` over telephone no 011-23389366 and fax number no
011-23387310 in case of difficulty in obtaining application
form, the release said.
Information can also be obtained from UPSC`s facilitation
counter in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271/011-
23381125/011-23098543 during working hours.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy