UPSC to hold combined defence service exam on Feb 14
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission
has decided to hold the Combined Defence Services Examination
(I), 2010 on February 14 next year for admission to Indian
Military Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy.
The examinations will be held for courses commencing in
January 2011 and for Officers Training Academy, Chennai for
the courses (Men and Women) commencing in April 2011, said an
The last date for all applications to reach the UPSC is
October 26, 2009, the release said.
Candidates can browse UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in
for details regarding the eligibility conditions, syllabus and
scheme of the examination besides centres of examination,
guidelines for filling up application form etc, the release
They can also contact UPSC`s `forms supply monitoring
cell` over telephone no 011-23389366 and fax number no
011-23387310 in case of difficulty in obtaining application
form, the release said.
Information can also be obtained from UPSC`s facilitation
counter in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271/011-
23381125/011-23098543 during working hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi