Urinal named after Ajit Pawar in Jalna: Report
Maharashtra: While the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly continued to witness uproarious scenes for a second day over state’s Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar’s urine remark, a urinal was also named after the NCP leader in Jalna.
Reports on Tuesday said that the activists in Jalna have named the urinal after Ajit Pawar in protest to his objectionable remark on the drought situation and load-shedding in the state.
The activists also pasted a poster of the NCP leader on the wall of the urinal in Jalna.
This comes three days after Ajit, while referring to a farmer on a hunger fast demanding water be released in dams, said that the only way of releasing water in dams would be to urinate in them. The remarks drew sharp reactions from several parties.
The State Assembly had to be adjourned for a while as the opposition tried to pass a censure motion against him. However, the Speaker on Tuesday rejected that motion.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie