US aware of India`s step on North Korean ship
Washington: The United States on Tuesday said it was aware of the steps taken by India with regard to the North Korean ship, which has been detained by Indian authorities.
"We are indeed aware of the steps that India took," State Department Deputy spokesman Robert Wood told reporters here.
However, he refrained from going into details.
"We are certainly aware of it, but I would refer you to the Indian Government with regards to the particulars on it," Wood said.
The North Korean cargo ship M V San was detained by the Indian authorities on Friday when it illegally entered its territorial waters near Port Blair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation