US aware of India`s step on North Korean ship
Washington: The United States on Tuesday said it was aware of the steps taken by India with regard to the North Korean ship, which has been detained by Indian authorities.
"We are indeed aware of the steps that India took," State Department Deputy spokesman Robert Wood told reporters here.
However, he refrained from going into details.
"We are certainly aware of it, but I would refer you to the Indian Government with regards to the particulars on it," Wood said.
The North Korean cargo ship M V San was detained by the Indian authorities on Friday when it illegally entered its territorial waters near Port Blair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region