US cities announce Sri Sri Ravi Shankar day
Bangalore: Two US cities -- Denver and Milwaukee -- have announced April 20 and 23 as `Sri Sri Ravi Shankar day` in honour of his humanitarian and spiritual contributions worldwide.
The two cities join 12 other US cities that had earlier declared Sri Sri Ravi Shankar day, an Art of Living foundation press release said.
The proclamations were signed by John Hickenlooper, the Mayor of Denver and Tom Barrett, Mayor of Milwaukee.
The honour comes as the spiritual leader is on a 12-city, 21-day tour to the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday