US declines to comment on WikiLeaks expose
Srinagar: US Ambassador Timothy J Roemer
Friday declined to comment on the WikiLeaks report on the purported purchase of opposition MPs ahead of the confidence vote in 2008.
Roemer, who is on a two-day visit to Jammu and
Kashmir, was responding to questions about the latest leaked
diplomatic cables about India.
"Our government is not making a comment. We did not do
that in Tokyo, we did not do that in London, we did not do
that anywhere in the world and I am not doing it in Srinagar,?
Roemer told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...