US declines to comment on WikiLeaks expose
Srinagar: US Ambassador Timothy J Roemer
Friday declined to comment on the WikiLeaks report on the purported purchase of opposition MPs ahead of the confidence vote in 2008.
Roemer, who is on a two-day visit to Jammu and
Kashmir, was responding to questions about the latest leaked
diplomatic cables about India.
"Our government is not making a comment. We did not do
that in Tokyo, we did not do that in London, we did not do
that anywhere in the world and I am not doing it in Srinagar,?
Roemer told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!