US quizzed Jundal before he was handed to India
New Delhi: Before Saudi Arabia handed over Abu Jundal to India, the US authorities including the FBI and CIA exclusively interrogated him for nine days.
The US authorities took DNA samples, his fingerprints and he underwent relentless interrogation before the USA in the words of a source "wrung him dry" and told the Saudi authorities that they had enough.
According to exclusive information available to Zee News the USA has used a lot of the Jundal interrogation to confront Pakistan about its role is 26/11.
In the next fortnight Jundal will be taken to Mumbai where he will confronted by Kasab.
Authoritative sources revealed that the Indian authorities thought that the deal to hand over Jundal had fallen through when the USA was interrogating him. They feared that he might be handed over to the USA but his handover was a huge relief.
With the latest revelations that he has made India now has a photograph of a senior Pakistani official who was involved in the Mumbai outrage.
Jundal when shown a dossier of ISI and Pakistani army officials photographs identified the official.
Sources have also confirmed to the news that Fasih Mehmood will be handed over to India within a month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman