US quizzed Jundal before he was handed to India
New Delhi: Before Saudi Arabia handed over Abu Jundal to India, the US authorities including the FBI and CIA exclusively interrogated him for nine days.
The US authorities took DNA samples, his fingerprints and he underwent relentless interrogation before the USA in the words of a source "wrung him dry" and told the Saudi authorities that they had enough.
According to exclusive information available to Zee News the USA has used a lot of the Jundal interrogation to confront Pakistan about its role is 26/11.
In the next fortnight Jundal will be taken to Mumbai where he will confronted by Kasab.
Authoritative sources revealed that the Indian authorities thought that the deal to hand over Jundal had fallen through when the USA was interrogating him. They feared that he might be handed over to the USA but his handover was a huge relief.
With the latest revelations that he has made India now has a photograph of a senior Pakistani official who was involved in the Mumbai outrage.
Jundal when shown a dossier of ISI and Pakistani army officials photographs identified the official.
Sources have also confirmed to the news that Fasih Mehmood will be handed over to India within a month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere