close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

US refuses to comment on Headley`s 26/11 claims

US has refused to make any remarks on the revelations made by Pakistani-American terrorist David Headley to Indian investigators, on ISI`s involvement in the 26/11 attacks.

Washington: US has refused to make any remarks on the revelations made by Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley to Indian investigators, on ISI`s involvement in the Mumbai terror attack.

"I don`t see how I can comment from here. Anything I would say would either compromise intelligence information or an ongoing legal investigation," State Department spokesman, PJ Crowley told reporters during his daily press briefing.
A four member team of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in June had done a week-long interrogation and questioning of Headley who pleaded guilty to conspiring in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks that killed 166 persons.
The NIA team headed by investigator Loknath Behera was granted access to Headley, at the request of the Indian Government, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation found
that the Pakistani-American LeT operative Headley was involved in planning the Mumbai terror attack.

Bureau Report

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions

trending

photo gallery

video

DNA EXCLUSIVES

Why Rahul Gandhi wasn’t wrong to call Mahatma Gandhi an NRI

Of liberties and pre-arrest bail

Where have all the Hindu-American comedians gone?

In the shadow of caste

India needs one more big push for construction of ‘Big Dams’