US strike on Osama`s hideout has exposed Pak: Advani
Dharamsala: Senior BJP leader L K Advani on Wednesday said Pakistan`s "dual face" stood fully exposed after
the US strike on the hideout of dreaded terrorist Osama Bin Laden in that country.
"We have been constantly emphasising that Pakistan is
aiding and abetting terrorism but killing of dreaded terrorist
Osama Bin Laden in US strikes on his hideout in Pakistan has
vindicated our stand and it has been established beyond doubt
that he was given shelter by Pakistan," Advani told reporters
"On the one hand Pakistan is overtly cooperating with
America in stamping out terrorism but on the other is giving
shelter to terrorists like Osama. The world community must
take cognisance of this," he said.
Referring to BJP affairs in party-ruled states Punjab and
Himachal Pradesh, Advani said everything was fine and there
was no problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!