US team analyses security arrangements at CST, Dadar
Mumbai: A team of US security experts
today visited Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Dadar Railway
stations to analyse the security arrangements here, Railway
In a joint initiative by the US and Railway Police
Force, six experts took a walk at the stations to find out
loopholes in the security layers and the findings of the
survey would be made available in an Exchange Programme
workshop, to be held in New Delhi in the coming few days, the
The team, named as Anti-Terrorist Assistant Team, also
had discussions with the senior officials here, they added.
"They liked the security arrangements made by us. They
may follow some of our arrangements in their country," said
Director General (Railways) B Siddhu.
They would also visit some more major railway stations
in the city and nation, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed