US team analyses security arrangements at CST, Dadar
Mumbai: A team of US security experts
today visited Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Dadar Railway
stations to analyse the security arrangements here, Railway
In a joint initiative by the US and Railway Police
Force, six experts took a walk at the stations to find out
loopholes in the security layers and the findings of the
survey would be made available in an Exchange Programme
workshop, to be held in New Delhi in the coming few days, the
The team, named as Anti-Terrorist Assistant Team, also
had discussions with the senior officials here, they added.
"They liked the security arrangements made by us. They
may follow some of our arrangements in their country," said
Director General (Railways) B Siddhu.
They would also visit some more major railway stations
in the city and nation, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley