US team analyses security arrangements at CST, Dadar
Mumbai: A team of US security experts
today visited Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Dadar Railway
stations to analyse the security arrangements here, Railway
In a joint initiative by the US and Railway Police
Force, six experts took a walk at the stations to find out
loopholes in the security layers and the findings of the
survey would be made available in an Exchange Programme
workshop, to be held in New Delhi in the coming few days, the
The team, named as Anti-Terrorist Assistant Team, also
had discussions with the senior officials here, they added.
"They liked the security arrangements made by us. They
may follow some of our arrangements in their country," said
Director General (Railways) B Siddhu.
They would also visit some more major railway stations
in the city and nation, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan