US team analyses security arrangements at CST, Dadar
Mumbai: A team of US security experts
today visited Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Dadar Railway
stations to analyse the security arrangements here, Railway
In a joint initiative by the US and Railway Police
Force, six experts took a walk at the stations to find out
loopholes in the security layers and the findings of the
survey would be made available in an Exchange Programme
workshop, to be held in New Delhi in the coming few days, the
The team, named as Anti-Terrorist Assistant Team, also
had discussions with the senior officials here, they added.
"They liked the security arrangements made by us. They
may follow some of our arrangements in their country," said
Director General (Railways) B Siddhu.
They would also visit some more major railway stations
in the city and nation, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani