Using Ashok Kemka`s services means good governance for all: Kiran Bedi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Amid speculation that whistleblower IAS officer may be shifted to the Centre, former cop and social activist Kiran Bedi said on Tuesday that using Ashok Khemka`s services optimally meant good governance for benefit of all.
She also said that Kemka was an officer with integrity and courage.
On a philosphical note she said, “Change is law of nature. Bad days do not last for ever. If one remains mature and wise.”
Bedi posted on the micro-blogging site Twitter - “Am happy for Ashok Kemka. He is an officer with integrity and courage. Using his services optimally means good governance for benefit of all.”
Am happy for Ashok Kemka. He is an officer with integrity and courage. Using his services optimally means good governance for benefit of all
— Kiran Bedi (@thekiranbedi) July 15, 2014
Meanwhile, Khemka, who had sparked a controversy by questioning land deals of Robert Vadra in Haryana, today said he has sent a request for central deputation but has not yet got a response.
Khemka, a 1991-batch officer currently holding the post of Secretary, Haryana Government, Department of Archives, said that he had sought central deputation over three months back.
"I had asked for central deputation in March," Haryana cadre IAS officer told PTI, but added that he was not aware of the status of his request, which was recently forwarded to the Centre by the state government.
Asked whether the government had taken a call on Khemka`s request, Minister of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh was non-committal.
Khemka, who hit the headlines for cancelling mutation of Vadra`s land deal with realty giant DLF in Gurgaon in October 2012, has accused Haryana government of victimising him.
In 2013 the state government had chargesheeted Khemka for "wrongly" cancelling mutation of the deal.
The Haryana government had earlier alleged that cancelling the mutation was an administratively improper step by Khemka since he stood transferred as Managing Director of Haryana Seed Development Corporation (HSDC) on October 11, 2012 from his earlier post of Director General Consolidation of Land Holdings and Land Records-cum-Inspector General of Registration.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'