Varun Gandhi becomes father of baby girl
New Delhi: Sultanpur MP and BJP leader Varun Gandhi and his wife Yamini were on Monday blessed with a baby girl.
"It is with the deepest joy that I share that Yamini and I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Our child was born this afternoon in New Delhi.
"My family feels truly glad and grateful for this precious gift of a girl. We have named her Anasuya," Varun said.
Varun, son of the late Sanjay Gandhi and Union Minister Maneka Gandhi, had married Yamini at the Kamkoteshwar Temple in Varanasi in March, 2011. He is the estranged cousin of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?