Varun Gandhi becomes father of baby girl
New Delhi: Sultanpur MP and BJP leader Varun Gandhi and his wife Yamini were on Monday blessed with a baby girl.
"It is with the deepest joy that I share that Yamini and I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Our child was born this afternoon in New Delhi.
"My family feels truly glad and grateful for this precious gift of a girl. We have named her Anasuya," Varun said.
Varun, son of the late Sanjay Gandhi and Union Minister Maneka Gandhi, had married Yamini at the Kamkoteshwar Temple in Varanasi in March, 2011. He is the estranged cousin of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video