Varun Gandhi becomes father of baby girl
New Delhi: Sultanpur MP and BJP leader Varun Gandhi and his wife Yamini were on Monday blessed with a baby girl.
"It is with the deepest joy that I share that Yamini and I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Our child was born this afternoon in New Delhi.
"My family feels truly glad and grateful for this precious gift of a girl. We have named her Anasuya," Varun said.
Varun, son of the late Sanjay Gandhi and Union Minister Maneka Gandhi, had married Yamini at the Kamkoteshwar Temple in Varanasi in March, 2011. He is the estranged cousin of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani