Varun Gandhi becomes father of baby girl
New Delhi: Sultanpur MP and BJP leader Varun Gandhi and his wife Yamini were on Monday blessed with a baby girl.
"It is with the deepest joy that I share that Yamini and I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Our child was born this afternoon in New Delhi.
"My family feels truly glad and grateful for this precious gift of a girl. We have named her Anasuya," Varun said.
Varun, son of the late Sanjay Gandhi and Union Minister Maneka Gandhi, had married Yamini at the Kamkoteshwar Temple in Varanasi in March, 2011. He is the estranged cousin of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley