Varun Gandhi becomes father of baby girl
New Delhi: Sultanpur MP and BJP leader Varun Gandhi and his wife Yamini were on Monday blessed with a baby girl.
"It is with the deepest joy that I share that Yamini and I have been blessed with a beautiful daughter. Our child was born this afternoon in New Delhi.
"My family feels truly glad and grateful for this precious gift of a girl. We have named her Anasuya," Varun said.
Varun, son of the late Sanjay Gandhi and Union Minister Maneka Gandhi, had married Yamini at the Kamkoteshwar Temple in Varanasi in March, 2011. He is the estranged cousin of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’