`Varun Gandhi to get married, Sonia to be invited`
Badaun (UP): Rahul Gandhi may be ducking
queries on his marriage plans but wedding bells are all set to
ring for his cousin and BJP`s young turk Varun Gandhi.
Varun`s mother and BJP MP from Aonla Parliamentary
constituency Maneka Gandhi on Sunday said that the 30-year-old
leader will tie the nuptial knot with a Bengali girl this year
"Varun will get married with Yamini, who hails from
Bengal, this year," Maneka, the estranged daughter-in-law of
late prime minister Indira Gandhi, told reporters in reply to
"All members of the Gandhi family including Sonia
Gandhi and Rahul will be invited to attend the marriage
function," she added.
Varun had attended the marriage of his cousin Priyanka
in 1997 as a teenager despite strained ties between the
families though Maneka had stayed away.
Varun represents Pilibhit Lok Sabha constituency and
was appointed national secretary by the BJP in March this
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai