Varun invites aunt Sonia to his wedding
New Delhi: Putting aside differences, BJP
MP Varun Gandhi on Wednesday met his aunt and Congress President
Sonia Gandhi to invite her to his wedding next month.
The 30-year-old Pilibhit MP met Gandhi at her
residence 10, Janpath for lunch.
Sources said it was a personal affair and the two were
together for an hour at noon.
Varun will tie the nuptial knot with Yamini Roy, a
graphic designer, in Varanasi on March 6.
Two receptions are planned in Delhi and Pilibhit after
the marriage at Kanchi Shankarachaya`s temple on Hanuman
Varun`s mother Maneka Gandhi, the estranged
daughter-in-law of late prime minister Indira Gandhi, is also
a BJP MP from Aaonla Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands