Vayalar Ravi discharged from hospital
Kottayam: Civil Aviation and Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi, who had been admitted
to a hospital here following a knee injury, was discharged on Monday.
The 74-year-old minister was admitted last evening when he developed swelling in his knee after he fell down a set of stairs at a marriage ceremony here.
Ravi left for Thiruvananthapuram after being discharged from the hospital, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sachin Tendulkar all set to gift a swanky BMW to PV Sindhu for scripting history
- Four-day Delhi Assembly session to ratify GST Bill starts today
- Here's what kept Abhay Deol away from silver screen for two years!
- Sensex opens in green on renewed buying; up 58 points
- 10 killed as bus falls into canal in Telangana's Khammam