Vayalar Ravi discharged from hospital
Kottayam: Civil Aviation and Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi, who had been admitted
to a hospital here following a knee injury, was discharged on Monday.
The 74-year-old minister was admitted last evening when he developed swelling in his knee after he fell down a set of stairs at a marriage ceremony here.
Ravi left for Thiruvananthapuram after being discharged from the hospital, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth