Vayalar Ravi discharged from hospital
Kottayam: Civil Aviation and Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi, who had been admitted
to a hospital here following a knee injury, was discharged on Monday.
The 74-year-old minister was admitted last evening when he developed swelling in his knee after he fell down a set of stairs at a marriage ceremony here.
Ravi left for Thiruvananthapuram after being discharged from the hospital, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman