Vayalar Ravi discharged from hospital
Kottayam: Civil Aviation and Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi, who had been admitted
to a hospital here following a knee injury, was discharged on Monday.
The 74-year-old minister was admitted last evening when he developed swelling in his knee after he fell down a set of stairs at a marriage ceremony here.
Ravi left for Thiruvananthapuram after being discharged from the hospital, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees