VC of Darul Uloom Deoband passes away after prolonged illness
Muzaffarnagar: Vice-chancellor of leading
Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband, Maulana Marghoobur
Rahman died on Wednesday at his native place Bijnor after prolonged
He was 99 and bedridden for the past several months, ,
sources at seminary said.
His body was brought to Deoband and was to be laid to
rest at the Kasmi graveyard of the city.
Rahman was appointed as VC of Darul Uloom in 1982.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday