VC of Darul Uloom Deoband passes away after prolonged illness
Muzaffarnagar: Vice-chancellor of leading
Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband, Maulana Marghoobur
Rahman died on Wednesday at his native place Bijnor after prolonged
He was 99 and bedridden for the past several months, ,
sources at seminary said.
His body was brought to Deoband and was to be laid to
rest at the Kasmi graveyard of the city.
Rahman was appointed as VC of Darul Uloom in 1982.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what