Vehicle used by Anuradha Bali aka Fiza recovered
Ambala: The police have recovered a Scorpio car allegedly given to Anuradha Bali aka Fiza by a Chandigarh based advocate for a few months.
Lying abandoned on Jarot road close to Ambala City, the vehicle was recovered last night, police said.
It did not have a number plate in the front or rear, its head lights were broken and the rear tyre was punctured, they said.
A slip with Anuradha written on it was also recovered from the car.
It is still unclear who left the vehicle on Jarot road, SHO Baldev Nagar Pawan Kumar said adding the car belonged to an advocate of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
The advocate visited Baldev Nagar police station and informed the SHO that he had given the car to Anuradha Bali for some months but it was not returned.
The advocate claimed that he had filed a complaint in this regard with Chandigarh police.
Ambala police has informed their Mohali counterparts, who are investigating the case, about the developments.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress