Vehicle used by Anuradha Bali aka Fiza recovered
Ambala: The police have recovered a Scorpio car allegedly given to Anuradha Bali aka Fiza by a Chandigarh based advocate for a few months.
Lying abandoned on Jarot road close to Ambala City, the vehicle was recovered last night, police said.
It did not have a number plate in the front or rear, its head lights were broken and the rear tyre was punctured, they said.
A slip with Anuradha written on it was also recovered from the car.
It is still unclear who left the vehicle on Jarot road, SHO Baldev Nagar Pawan Kumar said adding the car belonged to an advocate of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
The advocate visited Baldev Nagar police station and informed the SHO that he had given the car to Anuradha Bali for some months but it was not returned.
The advocate claimed that he had filed a complaint in this regard with Chandigarh police.
Ambala police has informed their Mohali counterparts, who are investigating the case, about the developments.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read