Vehicle used by Anuradha Bali aka Fiza recovered
Ambala: The police have recovered a Scorpio car allegedly given to Anuradha Bali aka Fiza by a Chandigarh based advocate for a few months.
Lying abandoned on Jarot road close to Ambala City, the vehicle was recovered last night, police said.
It did not have a number plate in the front or rear, its head lights were broken and the rear tyre was punctured, they said.
A slip with Anuradha written on it was also recovered from the car.
It is still unclear who left the vehicle on Jarot road, SHO Baldev Nagar Pawan Kumar said adding the car belonged to an advocate of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
The advocate visited Baldev Nagar police station and informed the SHO that he had given the car to Anuradha Bali for some months but it was not returned.
The advocate claimed that he had filed a complaint in this regard with Chandigarh police.
Ambala police has informed their Mohali counterparts, who are investigating the case, about the developments.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog