VHP accuses Sonia of defaming hindutva
New Delhi: The VHP on Sunday accused Congress president Sonia Gandhi of bringing to "disrepute" Hindutva and Indian culture.
"Sonia Gandhi is part of the conspiracy to defame Hindutva and Indian culture," VHP international president Ashok Singhal alleged, adding she should return to her original home in Italy.
He was addressing a rally at the Ramlila grounds to garner public support for the Ram Temple construction in Ayodhya.
Singhal`s comments comes a month after former RSS Sarsanghchalak KS Sudarshan made some controversial statements against Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29