VHP leader takes a dig at Sonia over Sudarshan row
Indore: Senior VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra
on Saturday took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for not
filing a case against former RSS head K S Sudarshan for making
derogatory statements against her.
"In my opinion Sonia should file a defamation case
against Sudarshan in the Supreme Court for his alleged
derogatory remark against her. By not doing anything on the
issue she is harming herself only," Dharmendra told reporters
while taking a dig at the Congress President on the issue.
Dharmendra said various cases were registered against
Sudarshan for his derogatory remarks against her, but so far
police has not submitted its report (chalaan) in the court.
He also termed the terror attacks in the country as
disgraceful for the Centre and asked why it (Centre) failed to
prevent them when soon after every blast it claims that it has
prior hints about the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing