VHP leader takes a dig at Sonia over Sudarshan row
Indore: Senior VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra
on Saturday took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for not
filing a case against former RSS head K S Sudarshan for making
derogatory statements against her.
"In my opinion Sonia should file a defamation case
against Sudarshan in the Supreme Court for his alleged
derogatory remark against her. By not doing anything on the
issue she is harming herself only," Dharmendra told reporters
while taking a dig at the Congress President on the issue.
Dharmendra said various cases were registered against
Sudarshan for his derogatory remarks against her, but so far
police has not submitted its report (chalaan) in the court.
He also termed the terror attacks in the country as
disgraceful for the Centre and asked why it (Centre) failed to
prevent them when soon after every blast it claims that it has
prior hints about the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way