VHP leader takes a dig at Sonia over Sudarshan row
Indore: Senior VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra
on Saturday took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for not
filing a case against former RSS head K S Sudarshan for making
derogatory statements against her.
"In my opinion Sonia should file a defamation case
against Sudarshan in the Supreme Court for his alleged
derogatory remark against her. By not doing anything on the
issue she is harming herself only," Dharmendra told reporters
while taking a dig at the Congress President on the issue.
Dharmendra said various cases were registered against
Sudarshan for his derogatory remarks against her, but so far
police has not submitted its report (chalaan) in the court.
He also termed the terror attacks in the country as
disgraceful for the Centre and asked why it (Centre) failed to
prevent them when soon after every blast it claims that it has
prior hints about the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Digvijay Singh seeks judicial probe into fake Batla House encounter
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem
- French Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray through as Angelique Kerber exits