VHP leader takes a dig at Sonia over Sudarshan row
Indore: Senior VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra
on Saturday took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for not
filing a case against former RSS head K S Sudarshan for making
derogatory statements against her.
"In my opinion Sonia should file a defamation case
against Sudarshan in the Supreme Court for his alleged
derogatory remark against her. By not doing anything on the
issue she is harming herself only," Dharmendra told reporters
while taking a dig at the Congress President on the issue.
Dharmendra said various cases were registered against
Sudarshan for his derogatory remarks against her, but so far
police has not submitted its report (chalaan) in the court.
He also termed the terror attacks in the country as
disgraceful for the Centre and asked why it (Centre) failed to
prevent them when soon after every blast it claims that it has
prior hints about the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'