VHP leader takes a dig at Sonia over Sudarshan row
Indore: Senior VHP leader Acharya Dharmendra
on Saturday took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for not
filing a case against former RSS head K S Sudarshan for making
derogatory statements against her.
"In my opinion Sonia should file a defamation case
against Sudarshan in the Supreme Court for his alleged
derogatory remark against her. By not doing anything on the
issue she is harming herself only," Dharmendra told reporters
while taking a dig at the Congress President on the issue.
Dharmendra said various cases were registered against
Sudarshan for his derogatory remarks against her, but so far
police has not submitted its report (chalaan) in the court.
He also termed the terror attacks in the country as
disgraceful for the Centre and asked why it (Centre) failed to
prevent them when soon after every blast it claims that it has
prior hints about the blast.
- Nepal President to announce Oli government's policies on May 7
- Uttarakhand fire: TMC gives adjournment notice in LS
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April