VHP seeks help for Pakistani Hindus in Delhi
New Delhi: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) Sunday urged citizens to help out Pakistani Hindus who had fled their country to escape persecution and whose visas expire Monday.
VHP`s Delhi unit vice president Mahavir Prasad Gupta also hit out at government agencies and human rights activists for ignoring the plight of the Pakistani Hindus.
According to the VHP, nobody appeared to be bothered about the future of the 480 Hindus who escaped from Pakistan although the issue was raised in Parliament recently.
The VHP has asked citizens to provide food, utensils and medicines to the relief camp opened at Bijwasan area here for the Pakistani Hindus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened