VHP to deliberate on Allahabad HC verdict tomorrow
Ayodhya: Leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) would converge here tomorrow to deliberate on the Allahabad High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out future strategy for the Ram temple construction.
"The VHP leaders under the banner of Sant Uchadhikar
Samiti would meet here at the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the
Allahabad High Court verdict and finalise future course of
action," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma told today.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the
saints and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
the future strategy on the temple construction," Sharma said.
Mahant Avaidyanth of the Gorakhnath Dham, VHP
President Ashok Singhal and General Secretary Pravin Togadia,
Jagatguru Vasudev Nand Saraswati and Swami Chinmayanad,
besides other saints would attend the meeting of the Samiti.
He said that now with the court also giving its
verdict that the land is the birthplace of Lord Ram, it is the
commitment of the sadhus that a grand temple be built on the
Sharma said that advocates would be briefing the
leaders on the implications and details of the verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living