VHP to deliberate on Allahabad HC verdict tomorrow
Ayodhya: Leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) would converge here tomorrow to deliberate on the Allahabad High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out future strategy for the Ram temple construction.
"The VHP leaders under the banner of Sant Uchadhikar
Samiti would meet here at the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the
Allahabad High Court verdict and finalise future course of
action," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma told today.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the
saints and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
the future strategy on the temple construction," Sharma said.
Mahant Avaidyanth of the Gorakhnath Dham, VHP
President Ashok Singhal and General Secretary Pravin Togadia,
Jagatguru Vasudev Nand Saraswati and Swami Chinmayanad,
besides other saints would attend the meeting of the Samiti.
He said that now with the court also giving its
verdict that the land is the birthplace of Lord Ram, it is the
commitment of the sadhus that a grand temple be built on the
Sharma said that advocates would be briefing the
leaders on the implications and details of the verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why