VHP to deliberate on Allahabad HC verdict tomorrow
Ayodhya: Leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) would converge here tomorrow to deliberate on the Allahabad High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out future strategy for the Ram temple construction.
"The VHP leaders under the banner of Sant Uchadhikar
Samiti would meet here at the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the
Allahabad High Court verdict and finalise future course of
action," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma told today.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the
saints and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
the future strategy on the temple construction," Sharma said.
Mahant Avaidyanth of the Gorakhnath Dham, VHP
President Ashok Singhal and General Secretary Pravin Togadia,
Jagatguru Vasudev Nand Saraswati and Swami Chinmayanad,
besides other saints would attend the meeting of the Samiti.
He said that now with the court also giving its
verdict that the land is the birthplace of Lord Ram, it is the
commitment of the sadhus that a grand temple be built on the
Sharma said that advocates would be briefing the
leaders on the implications and details of the verdict.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt