VHP to launch nationwide campaign for Ram temple
Ayodhya: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today
said it would launch a nation-wide campaign for construction
of Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya from next month.
"The temple movement is going to take its final shape
very soon," VHP leader Praveen Togadia told reporters here.
"The VHP will start four-month-long Jagran Yatra from
August 17 across the country to mobilise Hindus for the Ram
temple movement," he said.
The firebrand leader said the VHP wanted to recreate
the same atmosphere in favour of the temple movement that was
witnessed in 1990-`92.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!