VHP to launch nationwide campaign for Ram temple
Ayodhya: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today
said it would launch a nation-wide campaign for construction
of Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya from next month.
"The temple movement is going to take its final shape
very soon," VHP leader Praveen Togadia told reporters here.
"The VHP will start four-month-long Jagran Yatra from
August 17 across the country to mobilise Hindus for the Ram
temple movement," he said.
The firebrand leader said the VHP wanted to recreate
the same atmosphere in favour of the temple movement that was
witnessed in 1990-`92.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!