VHP to launch nationwide campaign for Ram temple
Ayodhya: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today
said it would launch a nation-wide campaign for construction
of Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya from next month.
"The temple movement is going to take its final shape
very soon," VHP leader Praveen Togadia told reporters here.
"The VHP will start four-month-long Jagran Yatra from
August 17 across the country to mobilise Hindus for the Ram
temple movement," he said.
The firebrand leader said the VHP wanted to recreate
the same atmosphere in favour of the temple movement that was
witnessed in 1990-`92.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah