VHP to launch nationwide campaign for Ram temple
Ayodhya: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today
said it would launch a nation-wide campaign for construction
of Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya from next month.
"The temple movement is going to take its final shape
very soon," VHP leader Praveen Togadia told reporters here.
"The VHP will start four-month-long Jagran Yatra from
August 17 across the country to mobilise Hindus for the Ram
temple movement," he said.
The firebrand leader said the VHP wanted to recreate
the same atmosphere in favour of the temple movement that was
witnessed in 1990-`92.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read