VHP to mark anniversary of Ayodhya judgement
Lucknow: To mark the anniversary of the Allahabad High Court judgement in the Ayodhya title suit, the VHP on Sunday said it will hold a programme of recitation of `Hanuman Chalisa` across the country on September 30.
"We will be chanting Hanuman chalisa on Septermber 30 to pray for removal of legal hindrances in construction of Ram temple in Ayohdya," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma said.
Chairman, Ram Janmbhoomi Nyas, Mahant Nritya Gopal Das has appealed to all mahants in the country to hold programmes of chanting Hanuman Chalisa on the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress