VHP to mark anniversary of Ayodhya judgement
Lucknow: To mark the anniversary of the Allahabad High Court judgement in the Ayodhya title suit, the VHP on Sunday said it will hold a programme of recitation of `Hanuman Chalisa` across the country on September 30.
"We will be chanting Hanuman chalisa on Septermber 30 to pray for removal of legal hindrances in construction of Ram temple in Ayohdya," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma said.
Chairman, Ram Janmbhoomi Nyas, Mahant Nritya Gopal Das has appealed to all mahants in the country to hold programmes of chanting Hanuman Chalisa on the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore