VHP to mark anniversary of Ayodhya judgement
Lucknow: To mark the anniversary of the Allahabad High Court judgement in the Ayodhya title suit, the VHP on Sunday said it will hold a programme of recitation of `Hanuman Chalisa` across the country on September 30.
"We will be chanting Hanuman chalisa on Septermber 30 to pray for removal of legal hindrances in construction of Ram temple in Ayohdya," VHP spokesman Sharad Sharma said.
Chairman, Ram Janmbhoomi Nyas, Mahant Nritya Gopal Das has appealed to all mahants in the country to hold programmes of chanting Hanuman Chalisa on the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo
- F-16 to boost precision strike capability in anti-terror operations: Pakistan
- UN Security Council readies North Korea missile test reply
- US Vice President Joe Biden on surprise visit to Iraq
- Panama papers scandal: Russia to join global fight against tax evasion