VHP to organise campaign on the Ram Mandir issue
Mumbai: VHP president Ashok Singhal today
said his party will organise a public awareness campaign,
covering two lakh villages in the country, from August 16 to
November 15, on the Ram temple issue.
The decision was taken at VHP executive committee
meeting at Ayodhya earlier this month, the Hanumant Shakti
Jagran Samiti convenor, Vyanktesh Aabdeo, said.
Singhal also demanded for a legislation for early
construction of the temple.
"I do not expect a clear-cut verdict and the dispute
will go to the Supreme Court. Parliament will have to enact a
law to facilitate early construction of a grand mandir," he
Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is to
deliver its verdict in the Ram mandir case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro with dual rear cameras, OLED display, 128GB memory launched
- UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE: In this Pakistani town, guns are cheaper than smartphones!
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- READ! Facts about the 'carpenter' Kusal Mendis who made history against Australia
- Shocking: MP police ask three accused to remove clothes in lock-up – Know what happens next