VHP to organise campaign on the Ram Mandir issue
Mumbai: VHP president Ashok Singhal today
said his party will organise a public awareness campaign,
covering two lakh villages in the country, from August 16 to
November 15, on the Ram temple issue.
The decision was taken at VHP executive committee
meeting at Ayodhya earlier this month, the Hanumant Shakti
Jagran Samiti convenor, Vyanktesh Aabdeo, said.
Singhal also demanded for a legislation for early
construction of the temple.
"I do not expect a clear-cut verdict and the dispute
will go to the Supreme Court. Parliament will have to enact a
law to facilitate early construction of a grand mandir," he
Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is to
deliver its verdict in the Ram mandir case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'