Vijay Mallya`s website hacked by `Pakistanis`
Mumbai: Rajya Sabha member and industrialist Vijay Mallya`s personal website has been hacked allegedly by Pakistani hackers with "dire" threats that India`s cyber space was not secured being posted on it.
The liqour baron`s spokesperson Prakash Mirpuri said
today that a complaint in this regard would be lodged with the
city police tomorrow. A PakistanI flag was also depicted on
the website of the chief of Kingfisher Airlines.
"Dr Mallya`s website www.mallyainparliament.com has
been hacked and the Pakistani flag has been placed with a dire
message from an organisation known as the Pakistan Cyber
Army," the spokesperson said.
"A police complaint will be filed with the Cyber Crime
as soon as the (Cyber) cell opens on Monday," he added.
Mallya said he was shocked at the defacement of his
"This morning when I went into my site, I was utterly
shocked to see the Pakistani flag and the message," he said,
adding "what was more shocking to me was to see that it was
done by some Pakistani outfit."
Mallya said he will report the incident to the Union
The defaced site says `Feel the Pakistan` with danger
signs and adds that `we are sleeping, not dead`.
"This is a payback from Pak Cyber Army in return to
the defacements of Pakistani sites! You are playing with fire!, This is not a game kids. We are warning you one last time,
don`t think that you are secure in this Cyber Space
We will turn your Cyber Space into Hell," the site says.
`And make sure that you have someone to Cry Over
because we gona literally throw you in the deep sea,
Will revenge! if any pakistani site Hacked by Indian`s!` the
damaged site adds.
A cyber expert says that ahead of Independence
celebrations, cyber attacks on the websites of both India and
Pakistan are usually noticed.
"Some websites belonging to Pakistan get defaced while
some sites of India get hacked. The hackers leave their mark
to show their strength. Moreover, they target well known
websites so that the hackers get huge publicity," Cyber Expert
Vijay Mukhi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video