Vinod Kumar Binny to withdraw support to Arvind Kejriwal`s govt
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Expelled Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny on Wednesday hit out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, accusing him of lying on several occasions.
Binny`s attack came after Kejriwal`s lie was nailed regarding the two official bungalows that had been allotted to him initially at Bhagwan Das Road, a prime location in the heart of national capital.
Binny said Kejriwal doesn`t have the right to continue in his post as he has lied on several occasions.
As per reports, Kejriwal had specifically asked for the two duplex bungalows, spread over 9,000 sq ft, in a letter written to Lt Governor Najeeb Jung, after he was sworn in as the CM of Delhi.
The request was approved by the L-G the same day.
Kejriwal had however refused to move into the two bungalows after criticism over accepting such big houses.
The Delhi CM has now shifted to a three-bedroom house at Tilak Lane in the Lutyen`s zone.
Binny also attacked the AAP government over its grandstanding on the Lokpal Bill issue.
“They (AAP) don`t want to pass it, they just want to play politics over it,” he said.
“I will support the government only on one issue, that is of passing Anna Hazare`s Lokpal Bill.”
Binny further said he is withdrawing his support to the government and will meet the L-G in this regard.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!