Vinod Kumar Binny to withdraw support to Arvind Kejriwal`s govt
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Expelled Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny on Wednesday hit out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, accusing him of lying on several occasions.
Binny`s attack came after Kejriwal`s lie was nailed regarding the two official bungalows that had been allotted to him initially at Bhagwan Das Road, a prime location in the heart of national capital.
Binny said Kejriwal doesn`t have the right to continue in his post as he has lied on several occasions.
As per reports, Kejriwal had specifically asked for the two duplex bungalows, spread over 9,000 sq ft, in a letter written to Lt Governor Najeeb Jung, after he was sworn in as the CM of Delhi.
The request was approved by the L-G the same day.
Kejriwal had however refused to move into the two bungalows after criticism over accepting such big houses.
The Delhi CM has now shifted to a three-bedroom house at Tilak Lane in the Lutyen`s zone.
Binny also attacked the AAP government over its grandstanding on the Lokpal Bill issue.
“They (AAP) don`t want to pass it, they just want to play politics over it,” he said.
“I will support the government only on one issue, that is of passing Anna Hazare`s Lokpal Bill.”
Binny further said he is withdrawing his support to the government and will meet the L-G in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda