Visakhapatnam: AI flight develops snag; returns to airport
Visakhapatnam: In the second such
incident in three days, a Chennai-bound Air India flight with
26 passengers onboard returned here after developing a
technical fault, minutes after take off this morning.
Airport officials said the plane took off at 0845 am
but soon returned to the airport. The airline`s technical
staff, which came from Delhi, fixed the problem and undertook
The plane will now leave for its destination at 3 pm
and till then passengers have been accommodated in local
hotels, the officials added.
On October 15, a Chennai-bound Air India flight via
Visakhapatnam, with 162 passengers onboard, had landed under
emergency conditions due to technical fault 20 minutes after
it took off from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Infiltration, terror attacks to figure prominently when Rajnath Singh travels to Pakistan next month
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday
- Pope Francis to pay `silent` visit to Auschwitz
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review