Visakhapatnam: AI flight develops snag; returns to airport
Visakhapatnam: In the second such
incident in three days, a Chennai-bound Air India flight with
26 passengers onboard returned here after developing a
technical fault, minutes after take off this morning.
Airport officials said the plane took off at 0845 am
but soon returned to the airport. The airline`s technical
staff, which came from Delhi, fixed the problem and undertook
The plane will now leave for its destination at 3 pm
and till then passengers have been accommodated in local
hotels, the officials added.
On October 15, a Chennai-bound Air India flight via
Visakhapatnam, with 162 passengers onboard, had landed under
emergency conditions due to technical fault 20 minutes after
it took off from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!