VK Singh ducks query on Kejriwal`s charges against Vadra
Ranchi: Former Army chief Gen (retd) VK Singh on Saturday refused to be drawn into the controversy over civil society activists` charges against Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"You should ask (Arvind) Kejriwal," he told reporters when asked for his reaction on the controversy.
Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan had yesterday accused Vadra of getting undue benefit from realty major DLF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani