VK Singh ducks query on Kejriwal`s charges against Vadra
Ranchi: Former Army chief Gen (retd) VK Singh on Saturday refused to be drawn into the controversy over civil society activists` charges against Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"You should ask (Arvind) Kejriwal," he told reporters when asked for his reaction on the controversy.
Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan had yesterday accused Vadra of getting undue benefit from realty major DLF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news