VK Singh ducks query on Kejriwal`s charges against Vadra
Ranchi: Former Army chief Gen (retd) VK Singh on Saturday refused to be drawn into the controversy over civil society activists` charges against Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"You should ask (Arvind) Kejriwal," he told reporters when asked for his reaction on the controversy.
Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan had yesterday accused Vadra of getting undue benefit from realty major DLF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?