VK Singh ducks query on Kejriwal`s charges against Vadra
Ranchi: Former Army chief Gen (retd) VK Singh on Saturday refused to be drawn into the controversy over civil society activists` charges against Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"You should ask (Arvind) Kejriwal," he told reporters when asked for his reaction on the controversy.
Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan had yesterday accused Vadra of getting undue benefit from realty major DLF.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani