VK Singh ducks query on Kejriwal`s charges against Vadra
Ranchi: Former Army chief Gen (retd) VK Singh on Saturday refused to be drawn into the controversy over civil society activists` charges against Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"You should ask (Arvind) Kejriwal," he told reporters when asked for his reaction on the controversy.
Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan had yesterday accused Vadra of getting undue benefit from realty major DLF.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video