Was sacked from AAP in haste: Aruna Singh
Lucknow: Aruna Singh, who was sacked from AAP for allegedly demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections, on Monday said the decision against her was taken by the party in haste.
"I was sacked by the party in haste due to which there is a resentment among party workers," Singh, who was party`s Avadh Zone convener, told reporters here.
She said that she will meet party leadership in Delhi on March 27 and put forth her version on the issue.
Singh and Hardoi`s treasurer Ashok Kumar were recently sacked from the party for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today