Was sacked from AAP in haste: Aruna Singh
Lucknow: Aruna Singh, who was sacked from AAP for allegedly demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections, on Monday said the decision against her was taken by the party in haste.
"I was sacked by the party in haste due to which there is a resentment among party workers," Singh, who was party`s Avadh Zone convener, told reporters here.
She said that she will meet party leadership in Delhi on March 27 and put forth her version on the issue.
Singh and Hardoi`s treasurer Ashok Kumar were recently sacked from the party for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?