Was sacked from AAP in haste: Aruna Singh
Lucknow: Aruna Singh, who was sacked from AAP for allegedly demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections, on Monday said the decision against her was taken by the party in haste.
"I was sacked by the party in haste due to which there is a resentment among party workers," Singh, who was party`s Avadh Zone convener, told reporters here.
She said that she will meet party leadership in Delhi on March 27 and put forth her version on the issue.
Singh and Hardoi`s treasurer Ashok Kumar were recently sacked from the party for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah