Was sacked from AAP in haste: Aruna Singh
Lucknow: Aruna Singh, who was sacked from AAP for allegedly demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections, on Monday said the decision against her was taken by the party in haste.
"I was sacked by the party in haste due to which there is a resentment among party workers," Singh, who was party`s Avadh Zone convener, told reporters here.
She said that she will meet party leadership in Delhi on March 27 and put forth her version on the issue.
Singh and Hardoi`s treasurer Ashok Kumar were recently sacked from the party for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem