Was sacked from AAP in haste: Aruna Singh
Lucknow: Aruna Singh, who was sacked from AAP for allegedly demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections, on Monday said the decision against her was taken by the party in haste.
"I was sacked by the party in haste due to which there is a resentment among party workers," Singh, who was party`s Avadh Zone convener, told reporters here.
She said that she will meet party leadership in Delhi on March 27 and put forth her version on the issue.
Singh and Hardoi`s treasurer Ashok Kumar were recently sacked from the party for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill