Wasn`t PM working under Rahul so far, asks Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday took a dig at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, asking if he wasn`t already working under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi.
Modi`s barb referred to Singh`s statement on his way back from Russia earlier in the day that he was ready to work under the leadership of Congress vice president after 2014 elections. Singh said Rahul was the ideal choice as Prime Minister after the next elections.
"PM talks of happily working under Rahul Gandhi`s leadership next year! Wasn`t he doing the same all these years? Misleading the nation again?" Modi tweeted this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read