WB violence: Buddha snubs Chidambaram
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister
Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee has no immediate plan to visit Delhi
following Union Home Minister P Chidambaram`s letter to him
after the violence in Lalgarh.
Confirming receipt of Chidambaram`s letter which urged
Bhattacharjee to visit Delhi immediately rescheduling all
programmes, the Chief Minister`s office said "he has no
immediate plan to go to Delhi at least in a day or two".
It said the chief minister had gone to Canning in
South 24 Parganas district today to inaugurate a bridge over
the Matla river.
"We have no idea if the chief minister has replied
to Chidambaram`s letter," CPI(M) sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts