We are disappointed, will challenge the verdict: Talwars
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: Dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar insisted Monday that they were not guilty of the murder of their daughter and domestic help and vowed to fight for justice.
Immediately after a special CBI court held them guilty for the 2008 double murder in Noida, the Talwars said they were "deeply disappointed".
A statement issued by the couple read, “We are deeply disappointed, hurt and anguished for being convicted for a crime that we have not committed. We refuse to feel defeated and will continue our fight for justice.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!