We had an emotional alliance with JD(U) for 17 years: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a spirited attack, BJP president Rajnath Singh said on Sunday that it was unfortunate that JD(U) had broken coalition with the Bhartiya Janata Party.
Addressing the youth in the national capital, Rajnath said that BJP does not play communal politics and that the mandate in Bihar in the last Assembly polls was for the NDA. “The people of Bihar are feeling betrayed and cheated,” he added.
On an emotional note he asked, “Is it a crime to appoint Narendra Modi as BJP’s poll panel chief for 2014?”
He also asked, “Is Modi responsible for the 2002 riots?” “There were communal riots also during the Congress rule,” he added.
Rajnath also lamented the fact that the BJP-JD(U) ties were broken when the time had come to defeat the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video