We have ended policy paralysis: Arun Jaitley
New Delhi: The BJP-led NDA government, in the past 75 days, has ended policy paralysis, Finance and Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said Saturday.
During Congress rule, there was "policy paralysis...tax terrorism", Jaitley said in his address at the BJP national council meet here.
"In the past 75 days, we have restored the credibility of the economy...broke policy paralysis and tax terrorism," he added.
Jaitley said that during the Congress rule the country`s growth had slowed down.
When the Congress government left, Jaitley said, the industrial sector had come to a standstill and "industries had begun to shrink". "This was the condition in which the old government left the country."
He said said that during the previous government tenure, there was "institutional subversion".
- JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar shown black flags in Patna
- India's Kalvari stealth submarine starts sea trials
- New uniform for Air India cabin crew in the offing, khadi among several suggestions
- Uber brings back surge pricing, Arvind Kejriwal warns of strong action
- Happy Birthday! New photographs of Britain's Princess Charlotte released