We have ended policy paralysis: Arun Jaitley
New Delhi: The BJP-led NDA government, in the past 75 days, has ended policy paralysis, Finance and Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said Saturday.
During Congress rule, there was "policy paralysis...tax terrorism", Jaitley said in his address at the BJP national council meet here.
"In the past 75 days, we have restored the credibility of the economy...broke policy paralysis and tax terrorism," he added.
Jaitley said that during the Congress rule the country`s growth had slowed down.
When the Congress government left, Jaitley said, the industrial sector had come to a standstill and "industries had begun to shrink". "This was the condition in which the old government left the country."
He said said that during the previous government tenure, there was "institutional subversion".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak