We have ended policy paralysis: Arun Jaitley
New Delhi: The BJP-led NDA government, in the past 75 days, has ended policy paralysis, Finance and Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said Saturday.
During Congress rule, there was "policy paralysis...tax terrorism", Jaitley said in his address at the BJP national council meet here.
"In the past 75 days, we have restored the credibility of the economy...broke policy paralysis and tax terrorism," he added.
Jaitley said that during the Congress rule the country`s growth had slowed down.
When the Congress government left, Jaitley said, the industrial sector had come to a standstill and "industries had begun to shrink". "This was the condition in which the old government left the country."
He said said that during the previous government tenure, there was "institutional subversion".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!