We have ended policy paralysis: Arun Jaitley
New Delhi: The BJP-led NDA government, in the past 75 days, has ended policy paralysis, Finance and Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said Saturday.
During Congress rule, there was "policy paralysis...tax terrorism", Jaitley said in his address at the BJP national council meet here.
"In the past 75 days, we have restored the credibility of the economy...broke policy paralysis and tax terrorism," he added.
Jaitley said that during the Congress rule the country`s growth had slowed down.
When the Congress government left, Jaitley said, the industrial sector had come to a standstill and "industries had begun to shrink". "This was the condition in which the old government left the country."
He said said that during the previous government tenure, there was "institutional subversion".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state