We will take our own decisions, let JD(U) go: BJP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With the JD(U) deciding to walk out of the NDA alliance, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has reiterated that it always wanted the association to remain intact.
Talking to mediapersons, senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that the party “always wanted to continue the alliance with the JD(U)”.
The party, however, asserted that the BJP would continue to take its own decisions and “no one else has the right to question that”.
Talking tough over the decision of the JD(U) to walk out of the NDA, Naqvi said, “Once a decision is made, we will not go back on it.”
"Dushman na karey dost ney jo kaam kia hai, dost ban kay dushmanon sa kaam kia hai," he said.
Reacting to the development, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj posted a tweet, saying the decision of the JD(U) was unfortunate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love