We will turn Seemandhra into `Swarna Andhra`, says Naidu
Rajahmundry: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said if voted to power, the TDP-BJP combine would develop the Seemandhra region and turn it into `Swarna Andhra` (golden Andhra).
Addressing public meetings at Samarlakota, Thondagi, Pithpuram in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu said, "Keeping the future of children in mind we had developed Hyderabad. Similarly, Seemandhra will be developed on all fronts and turned into Swarna Andhra."
Taking a dig at the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy, he said, "YSRCP only knows how to construct prisons and not about the construction of capitals. The persons who looted the country are in the YSRCP and it is a party of thieves."
Alleging that former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhar Reddy had looted the state during his tenure, Naidu said, "Rajasekhar made efforts to lodge false cases against me, but he failed in doing so."
Naidu also visited the agency area of Rampachodavaram in the district and interacted with the tribals.
Training his guns at Congress, he said the party did not take into account the concerns of other side of people during the bifurcation of state.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why