Western Rlys to operate 286 summer holiday special trains
Ahmedabad: In order to cater to rush of
passengers during summer holidays between April-June Western
Railway has decided to operate 286 holiday specials trains
to various destinations across the country, railway officials
said on Sunday.
All the 286 holiday special trains would run weekly
between April 1 and July 1, they said.
A holiday special between Bandra in Mumbai and
Gandhidham in Kutch, Gujarat, and back, would run on Thursdays
starting April 1.
There will also be a train from Gorakhpur to Bandra
and back via Nandurbar, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Bhopal, Jhansi,
Lucknow, Jarwal Road, Gonda, Mankapur, Basti and Khalilabad
Another train from Indore to Bandra would operate
every week with halts at Borivali, Surat, Vadodara, Dahod,
Ratlam, Nagda, Ujjain and Dewas stations in both directions.
There will be two trains originating from Gujarat and
terminating at Bandra, which would include Bandra-Okha and
Bandra-Porbander, every week.
Four special trains would be originating from
Ahmedabad station. These include Ahmedabad-Lucknow, Ahmedabad-
Yeshvantpur, Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur and Ahmedabad-Bikaner.
Special weekly special would run between Valsad and
Varanasi, and Valsad-Ajmer beginning first week of April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16