Western Rlys to operate 286 summer holiday special trains
Ahmedabad: In order to cater to rush of
passengers during summer holidays between April-June Western
Railway has decided to operate 286 holiday specials trains
to various destinations across the country, railway officials
said on Sunday.
All the 286 holiday special trains would run weekly
between April 1 and July 1, they said.
A holiday special between Bandra in Mumbai and
Gandhidham in Kutch, Gujarat, and back, would run on Thursdays
starting April 1.
There will also be a train from Gorakhpur to Bandra
and back via Nandurbar, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Bhopal, Jhansi,
Lucknow, Jarwal Road, Gonda, Mankapur, Basti and Khalilabad
Another train from Indore to Bandra would operate
every week with halts at Borivali, Surat, Vadodara, Dahod,
Ratlam, Nagda, Ujjain and Dewas stations in both directions.
There will be two trains originating from Gujarat and
terminating at Bandra, which would include Bandra-Okha and
Bandra-Porbander, every week.
Four special trains would be originating from
Ahmedabad station. These include Ahmedabad-Lucknow, Ahmedabad-
Yeshvantpur, Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur and Ahmedabad-Bikaner.
Special weekly special would run between Valsad and
Varanasi, and Valsad-Ajmer beginning first week of April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply