Western Rlys to operate 286 summer holiday special trains
Ahmedabad: In order to cater to rush of
passengers during summer holidays between April-June Western
Railway has decided to operate 286 holiday specials trains
to various destinations across the country, railway officials
said on Sunday.
All the 286 holiday special trains would run weekly
between April 1 and July 1, they said.
A holiday special between Bandra in Mumbai and
Gandhidham in Kutch, Gujarat, and back, would run on Thursdays
starting April 1.
There will also be a train from Gorakhpur to Bandra
and back via Nandurbar, Bhusaval, Khandwa, Bhopal, Jhansi,
Lucknow, Jarwal Road, Gonda, Mankapur, Basti and Khalilabad
Another train from Indore to Bandra would operate
every week with halts at Borivali, Surat, Vadodara, Dahod,
Ratlam, Nagda, Ujjain and Dewas stations in both directions.
There will be two trains originating from Gujarat and
terminating at Bandra, which would include Bandra-Okha and
Bandra-Porbander, every week.
Four special trains would be originating from
Ahmedabad station. These include Ahmedabad-Lucknow, Ahmedabad-
Yeshvantpur, Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur and Ahmedabad-Bikaner.
Special weekly special would run between Valsad and
Varanasi, and Valsad-Ajmer beginning first week of April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh