Where did Rahul get info about Hindu terror: Swamy
New Delhi: Taking exception to Rahul Gandhi`s remarks about Hindu radicalism being a threat to the nation, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Sunday asked where the Congress leader had got such information.
"Where did Digvijay Singh and Rahul Gandhi get the information about so-called Hindu terror. Government says we did not give it to them. Is ISI helping them?" Swamy said at a press conference here.
Rahul Gandhi had courted controversy recently after his remarks that Hindu radicalism was bigger threat than terror groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba became public.
He demanded a white paper on the issue of so-called Hindu terror.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?