Where did Rahul get info about Hindu terror: Swamy
New Delhi: Taking exception to Rahul Gandhi`s remarks about Hindu radicalism being a threat to the nation, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Sunday asked where the Congress leader had got such information.
"Where did Digvijay Singh and Rahul Gandhi get the information about so-called Hindu terror. Government says we did not give it to them. Is ISI helping them?" Swamy said at a press conference here.
Rahul Gandhi had courted controversy recently after his remarks that Hindu radicalism was bigger threat than terror groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba became public.
He demanded a white paper on the issue of so-called Hindu terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites