Where did Rahul get info about Hindu terror: Swamy
New Delhi: Taking exception to Rahul Gandhi`s remarks about Hindu radicalism being a threat to the nation, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Sunday asked where the Congress leader had got such information.
"Where did Digvijay Singh and Rahul Gandhi get the information about so-called Hindu terror. Government says we did not give it to them. Is ISI helping them?" Swamy said at a press conference here.
Rahul Gandhi had courted controversy recently after his remarks that Hindu radicalism was bigger threat than terror groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba became public.
He demanded a white paper on the issue of so-called Hindu terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan