Where did Rahul get info about Hindu terror: Swamy
New Delhi: Taking exception to Rahul Gandhi`s remarks about Hindu radicalism being a threat to the nation, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Sunday asked where the Congress leader had got such information.
"Where did Digvijay Singh and Rahul Gandhi get the information about so-called Hindu terror. Government says we did not give it to them. Is ISI helping them?" Swamy said at a press conference here.
Rahul Gandhi had courted controversy recently after his remarks that Hindu radicalism was bigger threat than terror groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba became public.
He demanded a white paper on the issue of so-called Hindu terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!