Who will Kejriwal name next?
New Delhi: Taking forward his battle against corruption, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal is set to make another big revelation on Wednesday.
However, it is still not clear what Kejriwal’s latest expose would be about and who will be the target this time. Adding to the suspense, the activist-politician today tweeted, “Watchout for today`s expose. It cud be pretty big (sic)."
In its previous exposures on politicians, the IAC had targeted Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra`s alleged land deals with the realty major DLF group, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid for alleged misappropriation of funds and BJP chief Nitin Gadkari for his role in the Maharashtra irrigation scam.
Kejriwal is set to hold a big press conference at 4 pm this evening, which comes a day after the main opposition party slammed him for his malicious campaign againt its party president.
In its mouthpiece Kamal Sandesh’, BJP alleged Kejriwal had links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation. The BJP mouthpiece also called for an inquiry into the sources of funding of Kejriwal`s campaign.
Kejriwal hit back on BJP’s allegations and said that it was completely rattled and baffled by the IAC’s move.
He also dared BJP to disclose the names of its funders in the past one decade, while maintaining that each and every detail of the funds received by the IAC was already posted on its websites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state