Who will Kejriwal name next?
New Delhi: Taking forward his battle against corruption, India Against Corruption (IAC) activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal is set to make another big revelation on Wednesday.
However, it is still not clear what Kejriwal’s latest expose would be about and who will be the target this time. Adding to the suspense, the activist-politician today tweeted, “Watchout for today`s expose. It cud be pretty big (sic)."
In its previous exposures on politicians, the IAC had targeted Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra`s alleged land deals with the realty major DLF group, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid for alleged misappropriation of funds and BJP chief Nitin Gadkari for his role in the Maharashtra irrigation scam.
Kejriwal is set to hold a big press conference at 4 pm this evening, which comes a day after the main opposition party slammed him for his malicious campaign againt its party president.
In its mouthpiece Kamal Sandesh’, BJP alleged Kejriwal had links with forces that are trying to weaken the nation. The BJP mouthpiece also called for an inquiry into the sources of funding of Kejriwal`s campaign.
Kejriwal hit back on BJP’s allegations and said that it was completely rattled and baffled by the IAC’s move.
He also dared BJP to disclose the names of its funders in the past one decade, while maintaining that each and every detail of the funds received by the IAC was already posted on its websites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert